Quite frankly, I don't have a firm idea of what I want to do for my final project. I know I want to do something entertainment based because that is my concentration and the area I am most interested in. But beyond that I don't really know. Most likely I would like to do something related to film or television.
Some elements I would like to produce on my project website to support my reporting are pictures, video and a really great web design. Basically anything that you would typically find on an entertainment focused website.
In terms of other skills, we've been learning a lot of things in this class that I had no idea we would cover and it has been really helpful. I don't really know what all the different types of online production skills are, but I basically just want to learn a little bit of everything that would allow me to comfortably put together a website. It seems like we are going to do most of that with the final project though. Maybe we could learn a little about uploading music on to sites. Right now I only know how to do that through myspace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment